1. Sent six (6) high school students to France on research trip through Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Exchange Program.
2. Expanded Adult French language program by offering 3 additional course levels.
3. Increased enrollment in Children’s French language classes to students, ages 5-11 years of age, on Saturdays throughout the school year and in July for a weeklong summer camp.
4. Maintained cultural leisure activities:
Expanded community outreach and awareness activities:
5. Implemented rolling annual membership to encourage year-round growth and retain a steady number of members.
1. To increase funding for Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Program in order to send additional Fellows to France. 2. To grow the endowment from $100K to $200K thereby generating additional funds to achieve incremental Fellows Program goals. 3. To generate revenue to provide for a permanent office, classrooms, an event space and a resource library. 4. To identify and recruit additional French speaking instructors for the expansion of adult and children's French language programs. 5. To increase publicity and awareness.
Indirect Public Support HelpIndirect public support represents revenue received through solicitation campaigns. This includes funding United Way and other federated fundraising organizations, but does not include donor designated contributions.
Earned Revenue HelpEarned revenue represents income generated in direct exchange for a product or service.Earned income includes income from government contracts.
Copyright © 2014 Oklahoma City Community Foundation
1000 N. Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102