1. We have accepted every child's case that has been referred to Oklahoma Lawyers for Children for representation and assigned a volunteer attorney to that child.
2. OLFC is the exclusive provider of legal representation for every child entering OKDHS protective custody at the daily Emergency Show Cause hearings held 5 days a week, 52 weeks per year.
3. OLFC's audited financials demonstrate that 87% of the dollars given to OLFC go directly to programming providing direct services to children. 7% goes to overhead and administration and 6% to fundraising.
4. With an annual budget of approximately $280,000, OLFC provides over $4.2 million dollars worth of services to children and families in need.
1. To continue to provide not just adequate, but exceptional legal representation for children in need.
2. To grow OLFC's new attorney guardian ad litem program in Oklahoma to bring Oklahoma in line with best practices for child in juvenile deprived cases.
3. To continue to develop OLFC's Mentor/Mentee program that seeks to help keep children in foster care engaged in school and learning, assist them with learning "real life skills" that will help them with life outside of foster care thereby enhancing chances for a successful and productive adult life.
4. To provide healthy and educational outlets for children in foster care with an emphasis on healthy living, eating and exercise and living their lives to its fullest potential.
5. To provide as many children with permanency as possible.
1. A development director who can assist with the fundraising and marketing needs of the organization.
2. A full-time Volunteer Coordinator/Legal Assistant that understands the legal system and can coordinate OLFC's volunteers for its various programs.
The program is currently monitored in-house by OLFC's CEO, the presiding juvenile judge and DHS case managers.
Count Me In 4 Kids Collaborative
P3 for Education - OKDHS
Indirect Public Support HelpIndirect public support represents revenue received through solicitation campaigns. This includes funding United Way and other federated fundraising organizations, but does not include donor designated contributions.
Earned Revenue HelpEarned revenue represents income generated in direct exchange for a product or service.Earned income includes income from government contracts.
Copyright © 2014 Oklahoma City Community Foundation
1000 N. Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102